- EfficienSea2 ran from 1 May 2015 to 30 April 2018, 36 months’ duration all together.
- The budget amounted to 11.5 million euros of which 9.8 million euros had been granted by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No. 636329.
- EfficienSea2 has been focused on the Baltic Sea and Arctic waters, but paved the way for a global roll-out of e-Navigation solutions.
- The number of man months totalled 1164, distributed among the 32 EfficienSea2 partners.
- EfficienSea2 has been a Flagship Project in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region