In the press
The press and various maritime media have talked about EfficienSea2 and our developed solutions. Take a look at the articles below to find out what they have been saying.
- Digital Ship writes about Korea carrying on the work on MCP
- Danish-led project strenghtens maritime digitalisation, writes Marine Insight
- A new service for assessing Under Keel Clearance has been developed, writes Ship Insight
- The Maritime Executive reports about route sharing made possible in the Baltic Sea
- IALA releases new guidelines to improve digital services, says Safety4Sea
- Digital Ship reports that MCP has been tested in Korea
- Maritime Cloud becomes Maritime Connectivity Platform, writes Hellenic Shipping News
- A Smart Buoy has been deployed in Poland, announces Marine Insight
- The Maritime Executive writes about Human Factors being tested in EfficienSea2
- Green4Sea tells the story of an Arctic campaign to monitor space weather impact.
- Industry closer to global harmonisation of e-Navigation, explains Safety4Sea.
- Testing underway for new digitisation of Navigational Warnings, says The Maritime Executive.
- The Engineer announces that The Maritime Cloud has a great potential (in Danish).
- Millions in EU funds to kickstart big data in shipping, writes Shipping Watch.
- According to Ship Technology, Denmark takes the wheel in e-Navigation with EfficienSea2.
- Maritime Cloud development holds promise, says Marine Electronics and Communications.
- EfficienSea2 is feature of the month with five articles in Maritime Danmark (in Danish).
- According to the Danish Søfart, The Maritime Cloud will now be realised (in Danish).