The final conference will feature the key takeaways from the EfficienSea2 project, focus on the user perspective and prepare participants for the real-life implementation of e-Navigation that will happen globally in the years to come:
- Potentials for the future of IT-infrastructure for global maritime e-Navigation
- Insight into the many areas of EfficienSea2 where the maritime community can benefit from the results
- Discussions on the future of the Maritime Connectivity Platform, formerly known as the Maritime Cloud
- Demonstrations of solutions developed within EfficienSea2
The conference takes place for two half days; April 5th from 12.00-17.00 and April 6th from 9.00-13.00. Participation is free of charge.
It is no longer possible to register for the conference.
The final conference will take place at Charlottehaven, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The programme includes a wide range of speakers. During the conference more than 20 different demonstrations will be made by partners in the project.
The plenary sessions will include talks by:
- Brian Mikkelsen – Danish Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs
- Andreas Nordseth – Director General, Danish Maritime Authority
- Anastasios Papagiannopoulos – President, BIMCO
- Ida Lööv – Business Manager, Stena Digital Transformation Lab
- Ove Eriksson – Deputy General Director, Swedish Maritime Administration
- Bjørn Borbye Pedersen – Director of e-Navigation, Danish Maritime Authority
You can check out the programme for the conference here.