In the press
The press and various maritime media talk about EfficienSea2 and our developed solutions. Take a look at the articles below to find out what they are saying.
- A Smart Buoy has been deployed in Poland, announces Marine Insight
- The Maritime Executive writes about Human Factors being tested in EfficienSea2.
- Green4Sea tells the story of an Arctic campaign to monitor space weather impact.
- Industry closer to global harmonisation of e-Navigation, explains Safety4Sea.
- Testing underway for new digitisation of Navigational Warnings, says The Maritime Executive.
- The Engineer announces that The Maritime Cloud has a great potential (in Danish).
- Millions in EU funds to kickstart big data in shipping, writes Shipping Watch.
- According to Ship Technology, Denmark takes the wheel in e-Navigation with EfficienSea2.
- Maritime Cloud development holds promise, says Marine Electronics and Communications.
- EfficienSea2 is feature of the month with five articles in Maritime Danmark (in Danish).
- According to the Danish Søfart, The Maritime Cloud will now be realised (in Danish).